Our industry seems to have moved into a "one-style-fits-all-students" program in professional education, specifically in designation examination preparation:
- one laminated Formula Sheet foldout,
- one laminated Summary Study Sheet foldout,
- and/or one set of pre-printed flash cards.
These materials are supposed to be useful for every type of student. This approach does not yield maximum growth in either our school-age children, or our adult clients.
The Beta Way
Beta Education places its emphasis on clients' success rather than marketing bells & whistles. Our ability to bring our students to a real understanding of the material, rather than just teaching to the test, is what makes our relationship a true investment. Dare I say that we will mix in a bit of fun and possibly way too many dad jokes.
We are recommended by past participants because of our client satisfaction. This satisfaction is due to the personal relationship each individual develops with our experienced and enthusiastic instructor, Pierre Lemaire. Beta prides itself on offering a consistent program whether you live in Philadelphia or San Francisco or whether you choose to utilize eLearning remotely. Did I mention fun??
Pierre's exclusive Learn - Reinforce - Apply system is designed for retention, time saving, and enjoyment.
- Learn Let's go over some of the material together, whether live, eLearning, or conference calls
- Reinforce Specifically designed practice questions, with flash video explanations, to be taken in sequential order which reinforce the big points and the small nuances
- Apply A bank of practice questions with immediate feedback
It's silly, but it works: if things make sense, you'll pass.